Ever notice how most successful people often use quotes from other successful people during conversations?
That’s because we all have our heroes. We all have people we look up to for their amazing mindset, positive energy and the ambition to make a big impact in this world.
Become inspired by the words that these 10 famous, iconic and successful people left us to always remember.
1. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?” – Vincent Van Gogh
3. “The final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.” – Anne Frank
4. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
5. Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
6. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
7. “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” -Muhammad Ali
8. “If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl. But whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
9. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
10. “Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world…risk being seen in all your glory.” – Jim Carrey